If you were take a poll asking people what activity they'd want to be doing when they died, some would probably say, "sleeping", but we're betting a large percentage would say "having sex".
We don't know if "death during sex" was the objective of one couple in Williamsport, Pennsylvania but that's what happened. 40 year old Keith Payton and his 40 year old girlfriend Salina Johnson decided to do the nasty in their vehicle parked in the garage and we're guessing it was cold enough outside that they needed to have the car running with the heat on. What the couple failed to take into consideration however was of course, the carbon monoxide emissions coming from the tailpipe. And that's what killed them.
Well, the cars emissions as well as those of a kerosene heater they were also using to stay warm. The couple was discovered by someone sent by Payton's brother after attempts to reach him had failed. The couple was pronounced dead at 10:45pm Friday evening but the coroner suspects they died sometime before that.